Date: Friday, October 14th-15th
Location: A.T. Still University, 5850 E. Still Circle, Mesa, Arizona 85206
Time: 8:00 AM
5 things you can expect at the Arizona Fall Meeting
1.A broad and diverse topic list.
- Topics range from Pediatrics to Geriatrics, and also including Orthopedics, Neurology, Women’s Health, Sports and Nutrition.
- This includes 24 different sessions that you can pick and choose from, with experts in each field presenting.
2. Interactive symposiums on Education , Legislation, and Association direction where you can help shape the future of your profession.
- This includes a Delegate Motion Development breakout session, which means that you are aiding in the process of coming up with new ideas to progress our profession.
- An education panel dedicated to answering the question about PT education and if it is preparing recent graduates for the demands of the profession.
3. PT Pub Night = Friday night social event where you can meet and greet old colleagues and new.
- PT Pub Night – R.T. O’Sullivan’s Sports Bar & Grill
- This event is designed with the specific purpose of drawing in all Arizona Physical Therapists, assistants and students.
- We hope to have representation from all the DPT programs here in Arizona.
Also, a quick shout out to Jennifer Howe (@jenniferhowept on Twitter) who was a major contributor to this post and as well some others that will be coming out!